Author: Dobrica Savić
- Don’t sacrifice progress by insisting on perfection.
- Actions convert our dreams into reality.
- Without data, you are just another person with an opinion.
- Happiness is not about getting all you want, it is about enjoying what you have.
- Some people worked all their life in a library, but never read a single book. Many people spend their life on the Internet but never learn anything.
- If you want to help don’t tell me why something can not be done. Tell me how to do it.
- To achieve our goals quickly, we need to eliminate the “nice-to-haves”.
- Innovation could be sometimes horribly exhausting but it is always tremendously exciting.
- Life can be very complicated but the path to happiness is always simple.
- When you give, you gain.
- Life flow can not be stopped but it can be changed.
- A good laugh cures the soul.
- Real happiness is always within.
- Our destiny is not the result of coincidences. It is determined by our choices.
- What we can achieve is only up to us.
- New day, new opportunities.
- Everything that happens to us must make sense at least to someone.
- We are all geniuses, or at least we think so.
© Dobrica Savić